To our valued customers,
The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been the foremost priority of our team here at Anthony’s Subaru. With the COVID-19 situation intensifying we wanted to be in communication with you about the steps we are implementing for the wellbeing of the entire Anthony’s Subaru family.
We continue to closely monitor the developing COVID-19 situation. The government affirms that the risk to British Columbia remains low. However, we have implemented a number of measures and enhanced customer service offerings to ensure both customer and employee safety and well-being.
Enhanced safety measures at our dealership include:
- Increasing sanitization measures for cleaning all surfaces throughout the day, and deep cleans each evening
- Enhancing vehicle cleaning after each use, with particular focus on high-touch surfaces such as the steering wheel, gear shift, dashboard, seatbelts and ignition
- Promoting preventive best practices including hand washing and hand sanitization
- Implementing HR policies around sick days and leave
- Employing a No Handshake Policy
- Suspending all business travel
- Enforcing the recommended self-isolation period following personal travel for all our employees
Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our management team.